163 Crockett St, Seattle, WA 981092 beds, 3 baths, 850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $441
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 0809002540
- Zillow Home ID: 48690154
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 163 Crockett Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.3% higher than in Seattle, and 5.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Queen Anne home values.
- 2021 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$645K311,130
- 161 Crockett St Seattle, WA$626K31.51,849
- 2023 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$435K21710
- 2017 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$804K32.52,090
- 164 Crockett St Seattle, WA$715K422,270
- 160 Crockett St Seattle, WA$910K32.52,400
- 2018 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$796K311,690
- 2101 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$718K421,740
- 2009 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$1.2M644,590
- 2014 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$619K221,260
- 154 Crockett St Seattle, WA$737K332,177
- 2109 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$723K321,720
- 2022 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$520K41.51,190
- 2010 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$582K211,150
- 2108 Warren Ave N APT 302 Seattle, WA$328K22835
- 2107 2nd Ave N Seattle, WA$920K32.252,260
- 2108 Warren Ave N APT 301 Seattle, WA$269K11625
- 2108 Warren Ave N APT 203 Seattle, WA$317K21.75829
- 2108 Warren Ave N APT 202 Seattle, WA$316K22835
- 2108 Warren Ave N APT 201 Seattle, WA$253K11583
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292