- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 608 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $181,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $171
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Mountain
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Half Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,058 sqft
- Parcel #: M:002 B:000 L:035-000
- Zillow Home ID: 59971431
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-212K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06415 home values will decrease 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.3% decrease for Town of Colchester as a whole. Among 06415 homes, this home is valued 29% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06415, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% less than in Town of Colchester, and 70.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06415 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Colchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06415 home values.
|155 Elliot Dr Colchester, CT||$179K||3||1.5||1,344|
|172 Elliot Dr Colchester, CT||$178K||3||1.5||1,310|
|168 Dara Dr Colchester, CT||$224K||3||2.5||1,900|
|196 Dara Dr Colchester, CT||$241K||3||2.5||1,635|
|164 Elliot Dr Colchester, CT||$183K||3||1.5||1,400|
|152 Elliot Dr Colchester, CT||$156K||3||1.5||1,056|
|143 Elliot Dr Colchester, CT||$171K||3||2||1,132|
|148 Dara Dr Colchester, CT||$217K||3||1.5||1,414|
|179 Elliot Dr Colchester, CT||$175K||3||2||1,132|
|184 Elliot Dr Colchester, CT||$181K||3||2||1,132|
|48 Flom Dr Colchester, CT||$193K||3||2||1,507|
|144 Elliot Dr Colchester, CT||$184K||3||1.5||1,277|
|179 Dara Dr Colchester, CT||$189K||3||2.5||1,084|
|51 Flom Dr Colchester, CT||$183K||3||2.5||1,132|
|128 Dara Dr Colchester, CT||$218K||3||1.5||1,414|
|135 Elliot Dr Colchester, CT||$156K||3||1.5||1,056|
|163 Dara Dr Colchester, CT||$181K||3||2||1,132|
|12 Flom Dr Colchester, CT||$174K||3||2||1,136|
|67 Flom Dr Colchester, CT||$173K||3||2||1,132|
|24 Flom Dr Colchester, CT||$159K||3||2||1,058|
Nearby Schools in Town of Colchester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!