- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
163 Hague Blvd # A, Glenmont, NY 120772 beds, 2 baths, 1,312 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,860 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $171,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 528 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,312 sqft
- Lot depth: 31
- Lot width: 91
- Parcel #: 01220010901400010440000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29674761
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 163 Hague Boulevard # A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12077, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% lower than in Bethlehem, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12077 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethlehem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12077 home values.
- 163 Hague Blvd # B Glenmont, NY$162K32.51,470
- 163 Hague Blvd # C Glenmont, NY$159K22.51,440
- 163 Hague Blvd # D Glenmont, NY$161K32.51,491
- 163 Hague Blvd Glenmont, NY$171K22.51,656
- 165 Hague Blvd # A Glenmont, NY$171K221,276
- 171 Hague Blvd # F Glenmont, NY$173K221,312
- 4 Wilhelmina Way Glenmont, NY$165K31.5834
- 165 Hague Blvd # B Glenmont, NY$159K22.51,178
- 155 Hague Blvd # F Glenmont, NY$187K221,312
- 171 Hague Blvd Glenmont, NY$172K22.51,280
- 153 Hague Blvd # A Glenmont, NY$177K32.51,728
- 171 Hague Blvd # D Glenmont, NY$178K331,300
- 165 Hague Blvd # C Glenmont, NY$138K221,276
- 155 Hague Blvd Glenmont, NY$181K32.51,540
- 3 Wilhelmina Way Glenmont, NY$168K31.51,236
- 153 Hague Blvd # B Glenmont, NY$150K32.11,428
- 155 Hague Blvd # D Glenmont, NY$209K32.51,540
- 171 Hague Blvd # C Glenmont, NY$169K221,312
- 153 Hague Blvd # C Glenmont, NY$161K32.51,496
- 155 Hague Blvd # C Glenmont, NY$160K221,312
Nearby Schools in Bethlehem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292