163 Hamilton Ave, Westerville, OH 430813 beds, 1 bath, 1,292 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Lease/rent to purchase option available. Close distance to Uptown Westerville shops, restaurants, Otterbein, park and bike trail. Large covered porch overlooks tree lined street. Nice details: hardwood floors throughout, 7" baseboards, crown molding. Corian countertops in kitchen (2010). High-efficiency windows (2008), water heater and sump pump.
Friendly neighbors. Great park 2 blocks north at street's end. Quiet street. Open space behind property.
- Lot: 5,619 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $162,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 528 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Deep driveway doubles as large patio and play area
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,292 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 080000005
- Zillow Home ID: 34002807
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 163 Hamilton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43081, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.9% greater than in Westerville, and 15.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43081 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43081 home values.
- 159 Hamilton Ave Westerville, OH$136K311,368
- 167 Hamilton Ave Westerville, OH$179K321,828
- 183 Hamilton Ave Westerville, OH$168K311,473
- 189 Hamilton Ave Westerville, OH$155K31.51,358
- 164 Hamilton Ave Westerville, OH$160K31.51,657
- 162 Hamilton Ave Westerville, OH$113K21727
- 168 Hamilton Ave Westerville, OH$130K311,487
- 68 E Broadway Ave Westerville, OH$241K642,485
- 72 E Broadway Ave Westerville, OH$158K211,252
- 66 E Broadway Ave Westerville, OH$201K31.52,061
- 182 Hamilton Ave Westerville, OH$160K311,416
- 193 Hamilton Ave Westerville, OH$122K211,230
- 60 E Broadway Ave Westerville, OH$213K31.51,867
- 80 E Broadway Ave Westerville, OH$152K211,047
- 186 Hamilton Ave Westerville, OH$128K211,077
- 58 Arnold Aly Westerville, OH$316K322,016
- 56 E Broadway Ave Westerville, OH$152K311,468
- 65 Logan Ave Westerville, OH$179K411,792
- 199 Hamilton Ave Westerville, OH$109K311,386
- 188 Hamilton Ave Westerville, OH$153K411,486
Nearby Schools in Westerville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292