163 Linfield Dr, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Sold on 2/14/14: $1,600,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,665 sq ft
- Lot:2,701 sqft
- Year Built:2008
- Last Sold:Feb 2014 for $1,600,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Built in 2008, this house is highly upgraded and features high ceilings, hardwood floors, 2-zone heat/AIR-conditioning, CAT 5 wiring, recessed lighting throughout, fire sprinklers, surround sound, and plantation shutters throughout.
The kitchen is equipped with cherry wood cabinets, granite slab counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and opens to the living space.
The master bedroom suite is fully equipped with ample closet space, including a walk- in closet, a sunny balcony, and spacious marble bathroom with large soaking tub & rainfall shower head.
Top Menlo Park Schools: Encinal, Hillview, and Menlo- Atherton. Walking distance to both downtown Palo Alto and Menlo Park!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Cable Ready
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID82958358
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #062560040
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Days on Zillow69
- Exterior MaterialComposition
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 163 Linfield Drive
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
- 165 Linfield Dr Menlo Park, CA$1.56M43.51,825
- 167 Linfield Dr Menlo Park, CA$1.57M43.51,825
- 169 Linfield Dr Menlo Park, CA$1.31M32.51,470
- 201 Pearl Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.62M43.51,951
- 171 Linfield Dr Menlo Park, CA$1.38M32.51,506
- 204 Morgan Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.63M43.51,951
- 203 Pearl Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.63M43.51,951
- 159 Linfield Dr Menlo Park, CA$1.65M43.51,951
- 160 Linfield Dr Menlo Park, CA$1.49M43.51,962
- 202 Morgan Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.36M32.51,506
- 158 Linfield Dr Menlo Park, CA$1.29M32.51,506
- 208 Morgan Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.55M43.51,825
- 205 Pearl Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.59M43.51,819
- 157 Linfield Dr Menlo Park, CA$1.37M32.51,470
- 162 Linfield Dr Menlo Park, CA$1.43M32.51,665
- 210 Morgan Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.56M43.51,825
- 207 Pearl Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.57M------
- 203 Ballard Ln Menlo Park, CA$1.51M32.51,665
- 161 Linfield Dr Menlo Park, CA$1.39M32.51,665
- 298 Waverley St APT 10 Menlo Park, CA--22.01,250
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292