- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 38 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other, Stove
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $147,500
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 210052
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 3 spaces
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Mountain, Park
- Accessibility \ 1st Flr Half Bath, Appliances Incl \ None, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Unfinished, Construction \ Wood Frame, Electric Type \ 100 Amp, Energy Features \ Insulated Doors, Energy Features \ Storm Windows, Exterior \ Aluminum, Exterior Amenities \ Bus-School, Exterior Amenities \ Fenced-Partially, Exterior Amenities \ Porch, Exterior Amenities \ Trash Public, Floor \ Carpet, Floor \ Ceramic, Floor \ Laminate, Floor \ Wood, Fuel \ Nat Gas, Fuel \ Pellet, Garage \ 2 Car, Garage \ Detached, Heat/Cool \ Pellet Stove, Heat/Cool \ Steam, Hot Water \ Nat Gas, Insulation \ Unknown, Interior Amenities \ Cable Avail, Lead Paint \ Unk, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged & Off-Street, Region \ Berkshire - Central, Right of Way \ Unk, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Roof \ Asphalt/Fiberglass, Sewer \ Public, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Survey \ Unk, Title V \ Not Applicable, Views \ Seasonal, Water \ Public, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Zoning \ Multi, Zoning \ Residential
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,696 sqft
- Heating: Wood / pellet
- Parcel #: M:J09 B:0023 L:011
- Zillow Home ID: 55949420
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $119-150K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01201 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Pittsfield as a whole. Among 01201 homes, this home is 9.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 16.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pittsfield, and 27.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01201 home values.
|161 Newell St Pittsfield, MA||$141K||3||2.5||1,560|
|153 Newell St Pittsfield, MA||$155K||6||3||2,792|
|173 Newell St Pittsfield, MA||$116K||3||1||1,290|
|160 Newell St Pittsfield, MA||$130K||4||1.5||1,482|
|162 Newell St Pittsfield, MA||$143K||6||3||2,598|
|168 Newell St Pittsfield, MA||$113K||4||2||2,040|
|176 Newell St Pittsfield, MA||$121K||4||2||2,040|
|127 Ontario St Pittsfield, MA||$126K||3||1||1,138|
|146 Newell St Pittsfield, MA||$135K||4||2||2,200|
|128 Ontario St Pittsfield, MA||$130K||3||1||925|
|180 Newell St Pittsfield, MA||$114K||4||2||2,096|
|143 Newell St Pittsfield, MA||$137K||4||2.5||2,158|
|124 Ontario St Pittsfield, MA||$113K||3||1||1,061|
|184 Newell St Pittsfield, MA||$107K||2||1||800|
|140 Newell St Pittsfield, MA||$132K||3||1||1,408|
|10 Huron St Pittsfield, MA||$113K||3||1||1,275|
|22 Sibley St Pittsfield, MA||$109K||3||1||1,010|
|120 Ontario St Pittsfield, MA||$113K||3||1||1,247|
|26 Sibley St Pittsfield, MA||$115K||2||1.5||1,105|
|34 Sibley St Pittsfield, MA||$99K||2||1||803|
Nearby Schools in Pittsfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.