163 Tysen St, Staten Island, NY 103014 beds, 3 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Brokered And Advertised By: Robert DeFalco Realty, Inc. Listing Agent: Margaret Calarco 917-282-5635
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $455,000
- Price/sqft: $253
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 168
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 000740015
- Zillow Home ID: 32272195
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 163 Tysen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Randall Manor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% higher than in New York, and 71.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Randall Manor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randall Manor home values.
- 161 Tysen St Staten Island, NY$686K42.52,648
- 169 Tysen St Staten Island, NY$686K----3,173
- 159 Tysen St Staten Island, NY$1.05M----6,143
- 177 Tysen St Staten Island, NY$471K----1,350
- 163 Tysen St Staten Island, NY$439K42.751,800
- 185 Tysen St Staten Island, NY$676K----2,232
- 151 Tysen St Staten Island, NY$844K----4,528
- Tysen St Staten Island, NY--------
- 144 Clinton Ave Staten Island, NY$1.15M----3,642
- 197 Tysen St Staten Island, NY$475K----1,796
- 197 Henderson Ave Staten Island, NY$659K32.53,250
- 193 Henderson Ave Staten Island, NY$686K----3,250
- 201 Tysen St Staten Island, NY$446K----2,950
- 170 Tysen St Staten Island, NY$741K----2,774
- 164 Tysen St Staten Island, NY$650K40.53,070
- 141 Tysen St Staten Island, NY$842K643,780
- 182 Tysen St Staten Island, NY$607K----1,550
- 160 Clinton Ave Staten Island, NY$1.2M----3,898
- 160 Tysen St Staten Island, NY$484K----2,528
- 156 Tysen St Staten Island, NY$487K----2,342
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!