A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,703 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 1,408 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $175,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $103
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Architecture \ Territorial/Santa Fe, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ Chain Link, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Stone, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Mesa High, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Pool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Rm Adtn Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Reverse Osmosis, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Landscaping \ Irrigation Back, Landscaping \ Irrigation Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Fenced Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Utilities \ City Gas, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Pueblo style
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 13801076
- Zillow Home ID: 7623318
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-193K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85204 home values will rise 5.9% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Mesa as a whole. Among 85204 homes, this home is valued 15% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85204, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.3% higher than in Mesa, and 233.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85204 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85204 home values.
|1636 E 2nd Ave Mesa, AZ||$166K||--||2||1,600|
|1622 E 2nd Ave Mesa, AZ||$174K||--||2||1,819|
|1627 E Dana Ave Mesa, AZ||$144K||--||2||1,316|
|1635 E Dana Ave Mesa, AZ||$163K||--||--||1,600|
|1629 E 2nd Ave Mesa, AZ||$172K||3||2||2,125|
|1619 E Dana Ave Mesa, AZ||$172K||--||2||1,640|
|1644 E 2nd Ave Mesa, AZ||$146K||3||2||1,316|
|1635 E 2nd Ave Mesa, AZ||$156K||--||2||1,522|
|1621 E 2nd Ave Mesa, AZ||$169K||--||2||1,600|
|1641 E Dana Ave Mesa, AZ||$165K||--||2||1,632|
|1614 E 2nd Ave Mesa, AZ||$186K||4||2||1,600|
|1643 E 2nd Ave Mesa, AZ||$162K||--||2||1,632|
|1611 E Dana Ave Mesa, AZ||$145K||--||2||1,316|
|1650 E 2nd Ave Mesa, AZ||$171K||3||2||1,898|
|1628 E Dana Ave Mesa, AZ||$164K||--||2||1,600|
|1649 E Dana Ave Mesa, AZ||$175K||3||2||1,479|
|1626 E Nielson Ave Mesa, AZ||$157K||--||2||1,600|
|1636 E Dana Ave Mesa, AZ||$142K||--||2||1,316|
|202 S Hill Mesa, AZ||$167K||4||2||1,600|
|1620 E Dana Ave Mesa, AZ||$165K||5||2||1,600|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.