16303 Dobson Ct, Tampa, FL 336475 beds, 3 baths, 3,261 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $424,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 493 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,261 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 0339683572
- Zillow Home ID: 54888044
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16303 Dobson Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tampa Palms market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 61% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.3% less than in Tampa, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Tampa Palms home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Palms home values.
- 16305 Dobson Ct Tampa, FL$445K433,162
- 5010 Devon Park Dr Tampa, FL$320K432,675
- 5012 Devon Park Dr Tampa, FL$383K533,261
- 5014 Devon Park Dr Tampa, FL$328K532,743
- 16304 Payton Ct Tampa, FL$377K432,654
- 16306 Payton Ct Tampa, FL$435K533,261
- 16308 Dobson Ct Tampa, FL$418K533,261
- 5006 Devon Park Dr Tampa, FL$384K432,815
- 16304 Dobson Ct Tampa, FL$374K543,423
- 16306 Dobson Ct Tampa, FL$383K432,654
- 5016 Devon Park Dr Tampa, FL$420K532,901
- 5011 Devon Park Dr Tampa, FL$347K433,261
- 5013 Devon Park Dr Tampa, FL$443K443,423
- 16307 Payton Ct Tampa, FL$431K533,261
- 5009 Devon Park Dr Tampa, FL$384K432,743
- 5004 Devon Park Dr Tampa, FL$383K532
- 5007 Devon Park Dr Tampa, FL$425K533,261
- 5015 Devon Park Dr Tampa, FL$343K533,261
- 5017 Devon Park Dr Tampa, FL$354K533,261
- 5005 Devon Park Dr Tampa, FL$459K443,416
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.