1631 16th St NW APT 2, Washington, DC 200092 beds, 2 baths, 1,315 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $775,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Covered, Garaged Parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,315 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 0193 2064
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 61617882
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1631 16th St Nw APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Logan Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.3% less than in Washington, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Logan Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Logan Circle home values.
- 1633 16th St NW Washington, DC$2.65M74.57,000
- 1629 16th St NW APT 4 Washington, DC$1.52M332,073
- 1629 16th St NW APT 1 Washington, DC$763K221,150
- 1629 16th St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$1.19M221,354
- 1508 R St NW # 1 Washington, DC$688K221,000
- 1508 R St NW # 1 Washington, DC$729K22--
- 1625 16th St NW APT 104 Washington, DC$377K11550
- 1522 R St NW # A Washington, DC$2.11M11--
- 1522 R St NW Washington, DC$1.33M211,400
- 1520 R St NW Washington, DC$1.92M64.53,723
- 1529 Corcoran St NW Washington, DC$1.43M63.52,368
- 1701 16th St NW APT 310 Washington, DC$435K--1320
- 1518 R St NW Washington, DC$1.66M63.55,034
- 1701 16th St NW APT 807 Washington, DC$463K--1360
- 1527 Corcoran St NW Washington, DC$1.25M53.51,945
- 1701 16th St NW APT 252 Washington, DC$1.1M11667
- 1701 16th St NW APT 854 Washington, DC$527K11667
- 1631 16th St NW APT 5 Washington, DC$409K11520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292