1631 Broad St, Cranston, RI 029053 beds, 2 baths, 1,496 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,902 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,496 sqft
- Parcel #: M:2-4 L:3639 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 65945885
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1631 Broad Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02905, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 152.8% higher than in Cranston, and 136.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cranston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02905 home values.
- Broad St Cranston, RI$108K221,442
- 44 Talbot Mnr Cranston, RI$153K411,440
- 1627 Broad St Cranston, RI$107K31.51,458
- 1623 Broad St Cranston, RI$108K221,442
- 1618 Broad St Cranston, RI$176K633,019
- 4 Talbot Mnr Cranston, RI$150K311,440
- 7 Talbot Mnr Cranston, RI$150K11--
- 12 Talbot Mnr Cranston, RI$196K41.52,230
- 165 Wentworth Ave UNIT 6 Cranston, RI$103K11660
- 165 Wentworth Ave UNIT 2 Cranston, RI$103K11660
- 18 Talbot Mnr Cranston, RI$193K31.51,490
- 164 Wentworth Ave Cranston, RI$134K31.52,161
- 1619 Broad St Cranston, RI$101K311,442
- 25 Talbot Mnr Cranston, RI$184K311,664
- 26 Talbot Mnr Cranston, RI$223K311,736
- 31 Talbot Mnr Cranston, RI$148K321,496
- 192 Wentworth Ave Cranston, RI$361K41.52,368
- 168 Wentworth Ave Cranston, RI$243K321,787
- 140 Wentworth Ave Cranston, RI$211K733,230
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292