1631 Galveston St, Memphis, TN 381144 beds, 2 baths, 2,177 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,469 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $51,500
- Price/sqft: $24
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,177 sqft
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 059037 A00197
- Zillow Home ID: 42195915
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1631 Galveston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Memphis, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,337 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1951
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 1623 Galveston St Memphis, TN$57K21.52,105
- 3130 Sharpe Ave Memphis, TN$78K422,000
- 3124 Sharpe Ave Memphis, TN$65K21.52,118
- 1643 Westlawn Dr Memphis, TN$72K321,972
- 1635 Westlawn Dr Memphis, TN$51K321,345
- 3120 Sharpe Ave Memphis, TN$68K422,232
- 1631 Westlawn Dr Memphis, TN$81K421,548
- 1630 Galveston St Memphis, TN$58KStudio--2,078
- 1624 Galveston St Memphis, TN$68K622,345
- 1636 Galveston St Memphis, TN$75K642,345
- 3114 Sharpe Ave Memphis, TN$35K21804
- Amarillo St Memphis, TN$30K21.51,108
- 1620 Galveston St Memphis, TN$63K321,401
- 1625 Westlawn Dr Memphis, TN$81K421,920
- 1644 Westlawn Dr Memphis, TN$87K321,712
- 1636 Westlawn Dr Memphis, TN$78K321,341
- 1610 Galveston St Memphis, TN$168K43.53,359
- 3106 Sharpe Ave Memphis, TN$33K221,224
- 1630 Westlawn Dr Memphis, TN$97K422,596
- 1621 Westlawn Dr Memphis, TN$78K321,621
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!