A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 260 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ Short Sale, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ Rehab Loan, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ P, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,015 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 0320323093
- Zillow Home ID: 49176533
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South End home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 4.7% rise for Tacoma as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 33.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% greater than in Tacoma, and 163.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South End home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tacoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
- 1432 96th St S Unknown5 beds, 3 baths
2,008 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 2005
|1639 S 96th St Tacoma, WA||$131K||3||1||1,500|
|1627 S 96th St Tacoma, WA||$122K||3||1||1,008|
|1660 S 95th St Tacoma, WA||$127K||3||1.5||1,002|
|9511 S Alaska St Tacoma, WA||$149K||3||1.75||1,415|
|1656 S 95th St Tacoma, WA||$160K||3||1||1,544|
|9507 S Alaska St Tacoma, WA||$141K||3||1.5||1,085|
|1645 S 96th St Tacoma, WA||$144K||3||1.75||1,100|
|9501 S Alaska St Tacoma, WA||$162K||3||1.75||1,408|
|1617 S 96th St Tacoma, WA||$210K||4||2.5||2,095|
|9608 16th Avenue Ct S Tacoma, WA||$242K||4||3||2,244|
|1652 S 95th St Tacoma, WA||$145K||3||1||1,275|
|1640 96th St S Tacoma, WA||$161K||3||1||1,504|
|1611 S 96th St Tacoma, WA||$150K||4||1.5||1,456|
|1638 S 95th St Tacoma, WA||$137K||3||1.5||1,045|
|9417 S Alaska St Tacoma, WA||$149K||2||1||1,223|
|9612 16th Avenue Ct S Tacoma, WA||$241K||4||3||2,244|
|1659 S 95th St Tacoma, WA||$152K||3||1.5||1,324|
|1611 96th Street Ct S Tacoma, WA||$308K||6||4||2,645|
|1702 S 95th St Tacoma, WA||$163K||3||1||1,890|
|9413 S Alaska St Tacoma, WA||$161K||3||1.5||1,495|
Nearby Schools in Tacoma
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!