1631 Santa Cruz Ave, Menlo Park, CA 940255 beds, 5 baths, 3,508 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 74 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2002 for $730,000
- Price/sqft: $1,140
- MLS #: ML81420176
- Parking: 3 spaces, 440 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed,Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office,Additional Rooms \ Guest Quarters,Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window,Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s),Amenities Misc. \ Garden Window(s),Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling,Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central,Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+,Bathroom \ Stall Shower,Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom,Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets,Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+,Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat,Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+,Building Type \ Attached,Communications \ Cable TV Available,Communications \ Intercom,Construction Type \ Reclaimed Materials,Cooling \ Central Forced Air,Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar,Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook,Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room,Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed,Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation,Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows,Energy Features \ Insulation - Floor,Energy Features \ Insulation - Per Owner,Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater,Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller,Energy Features \ Walls Insulated,Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s),Exterior \ Stucco,Family Room \ Separate Family Room,Fireplaces \ Family Room,Fireplaces \ Gas Starter,Fireplaces \ Living Room,Fireplaces \ Yes,Flooring \ Hardwood,Flooring \ Slate,Flooring \ Tile,Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter,Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage,Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener,Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking,Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking,Heating \ Forced Air,Heating \ Gas,Heating \ Gas - Natural,Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones,Horse Property \ No,Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet,Kitchen \ Cooktop,Kitchen \ Dishwasher,Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal,Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas,Kitchen \ Microwave,Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In,Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning,Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+,Kitchen \ Pantry,Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s),Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet,Laundry \ Dryer,Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer,Laundry \ In Laundry Room,Laundry \ Washer,Listing Class \ Residential,Listing Service \ Full Service,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell,Lot Description \ Grade - Level,Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet,Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet,Pool \ Pool - No,Roof \ Tile,Security Features \ Fire Alarm,Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler,Security Features \ Security Alarm - Leased,Security Features \ Security Fence,Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected,Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street,Structure SqFt Source \ Seller,Style \ Mediterranean,Style \ Spanish,Subclass \ Single Family Home,View \ Local/Neighborhood,Water \ Heater - Electric,Water \ Public,
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,508 sqft
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 071162050
- Zillow Home ID: 52394235
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1631 Santa Cruz Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% lower than in Menlo Park, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
- 1627 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.5M43.52,640
- 1013 Seymour Ln Menlo Park, CA$2.86M53.53,640
- 1000 Seymour Ln Menlo Park, CA$3.07M54.53,460
- 1010 Seymour Ln Menlo Park, CA$2.33M432,350
- 1619 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.77M211,610
- 1011 Seymour Ln Menlo Park, CA$2.65M431,949
- 1005 Olive St Menlo Park, CA$1.79M321,780
- 1711 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.21M221,512
- 1615 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.65M321,350
- 1012 Seymour Ln Menlo Park, CA$2.6M422,060
- 1000 Atkinson Ln Menlo Park, CA$3.68M554,640
- 1003 Olive St Menlo Park, CA$2.39M42.52,440
- 1715 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.2M332,620
- 30 Barbara Ln Menlo Park, CA$2.3M432,440
- 1005 Atkinson Ln Menlo Park, CA$2.72M432,616
- 1601 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.41M522,530
- 1725 Santa Cruz Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.71M32.52,340
- 1020 Atkinson Ln Menlo Park, CA$2.21M42.52,200
- 1001 Olive St Menlo Park, CA$1.7M321,350
- 1710 Stanford Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.57M------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292