16313 19th Ave SE, Mill Creek, WA 980123 beds, 3 baths, 1,926 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $362,500
- Price/sqft: $188
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 509 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,926 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 00841100008100
- Zillow Home ID: 38594090
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16313 19th Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.9% higher than in Mill Creek, and 28.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mill Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98012 home values.
- 16334 19th Ave SE Mill Creek, WA$402K331,926
- 1833 163rd Pl SE Mill Creek, WA$403K32.51,942
- 16319 18th Dr SE Mill Creek, WA$399K32.51,856
- 16316 19th Ave SE Mill Creek, WA$296K331,926
- 16329 18th Dr SE Mill Creek, WA$398K32.51,856
- 16333 19th Ave SE Mill Creek, WA$423K32.51,856
- 17808 19th Ave SE Bothell, WA$359K42.52,966
- 16307 19th Ave SE Mill Creek, WA$398K32.51,856
- 1825 163rd Pl SE Mill Creek, WA$423K32.52,206
- 1841 163rd St SE Mill Creek, WA$440K32.51,856
- 1837 163rd St SE Mill Creek, WA$382K32.51,856
- 16337 19th Ave SE Mill Creek, WA$410K22.51,976
- 1836 163rd Pl SE Mill Creek, WA$492K32.52,206
- 1828 163rd Pl SE Mill Creek, WA$359K221,447
- 1909 163rd St SE Mill Creek, WA$452K331,926
- 16331 19th Ave SE Mill Creek, WA$363K221,455
- 1829 163rd St SE Mill Creek, WA$395K32.51,850
- 1835 163rd St SE Mill Creek, WA$361K321,455
- 16341 19th Ave SE Mill Creek, WA$359K221,455
- 16309 19th Ave SE Mill Creek, WA$358K321,455
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.