- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Built in 1971
- 161 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 231
- All time views: 6,075
- HOA Fee: $450/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $435,000
- Price/sqft: $199
- MLS #: A2003479
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: None, 0 space
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Water Access: Community Boat Dock
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: Personal Interview Required
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Maintenance Includes: Recreation Facilities
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Parking Description: 1 Assigned Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Pet Restrictions: Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Clubhouse-Clubroom
- Approval Information: Application Fee Required
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax
- Bedroom Description: Master Bedroom Upstairs
- First Floor Entry
- Parking Description: 2 Or More Spaces
- Security Information: Complex Fenced
- Style: Townhouse Condo
- Section: 30
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Approval Information: 3-4 Weeks Approval
- Unit View: Canal
- Restrictions: No Lease 1st Year Owned
- Status: Backup Contract-Call LA
- Type of Contingencies: Call LA
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 11
- Folio Number: 11-22-30-053-0020
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1122300530020
- Zillow Home ID: 44007132
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $244-599K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33138 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.1% higher than in Miami Shores, and 316.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33138 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami Shores.
|Other Units in this Building (77)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1428 NE 105th St|
Nearby Schools in Miami Shores
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
North Miami Middle (assigned)6-82.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.