A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- All time views: 3,830
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $127,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $94
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Hot Water Electric
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Mature Landscaping
- Patio/Porch/Deck Covered
- Sliding Doors
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Financing Available: FHA
- Financing Available: Other
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage Carport: 2 Car Garage
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- Heatingand Fuel: Fuel - Electric
- HOA Common Assn: None
- Housing For Older Persons: N/A
- Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling
- Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Interior Layout: Great Room
- Interior Layout: Open Floor Plan
- Breakfast Bar
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: In County
- Location: Street Paved
- Tub With Shower
- Office Primary Board ID: Central Pasco
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Pool: None
- Property Description: One Story
- Property Style: Single Family Home
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Special Sale Provision: REO / Bank Owned
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Status: Active
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Avail
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Utilities: Private Municipal Water
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,348 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 3626180070000000660
- Zillow Home ID: 46479111
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $9.7K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Lutz is $9,310.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Lutz is $18,064.
Homes like this sold for $118-155K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33549, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.1% lower than in Lutz, and 32.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33549 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lutz.
|1638 Pintail Ct Lutz, FL||$141K||--||2||1,354|
|1626 Pintail Ct Lutz, FL||$145K||3||2||1,417|
|1647 Osprey Ln Lutz, FL||$175K||--||2.5||1,780|
|1702 Pintail Ct Lutz, FL||$155K||3||2||1,469|
|1703 Osprey Ln Lutz, FL||$187K||3||2||1,356|
|1631 Pintail Ct Lutz, FL||$159K||--||2||1,569|
|1625 Pintail Ct Lutz, FL||$174K||3||2.5||1,742|
|1637 Pintail Ct Lutz, FL||$147K||3||2||1,468|
|1711 Osprey Ln Lutz, FL||$221K||3||2||1,581|
|1710 Pintail Ct Lutz, FL||$122K||2||2||1,020|
|21526 Coot Dr Lutz, FL||$142K||--||2||1,364|
|1642 Osprey Ln Lutz, FL||$150K||3||2||1,394|
|1638 Osprey Ln Lutz, FL||$153K||3||2||1,400|
|1648 Osprey Ln Lutz, FL||$162K||--||2||1,563|
|1716 Pintail Ct Lutz, FL||$165K||3||2||1,593|
|1634 Osprey Ln Lutz, FL||$169K||--||2||1,594|
|Osprey Ln Lutz, FL||$154K||--||--||--|
|21525 Curlew Ct Lutz, FL||$150K||3||2||1,406|
|21521 Curlew Ct Lutz, FL||$158K||--||2||1,592|
|1652 Osprey Ln Lutz, FL||$140K||3||2||1,230|
Nearby Schools in Lutz
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.