- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 420 days on Zillow
- Views: 12,926 all time views
- 72 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $221
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2001 for $29,400
- Price/sqft: $159
- MLS #: T2612980
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 650 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Inlaw / Rental Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Media Room, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Golf Community, Exterior Construction \ Block, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Fireplace Description \ Master Bedroom, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ East, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Photo Required, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Conservation Area, Location \ Street Private, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Other Water Feature, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Spa, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,269 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 200
- Parcel #: 0339682782
- Zillow Home ID: 54781087
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.03-1.05M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Tampa Palms home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Tampa Palms homes, this home is 322.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 43.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tampa Palms, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.4% lower than in Tampa, and 66.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Tampa Palms home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Palms home values.
|16322 Burniston Dr Tampa, FL||$946K||5||4||4,741|
|16324 Burniston Dr Tampa, FL||$827K||4||3.5||4,078|
|16326 Burniston Dr Tampa, FL||$798K||6||4||3,925|
|5002 Givendale Ln Tampa, FL||$751K||3||3||3,770|
|5006 Langdale Way Tampa, FL||$757K||5||--||4,095|
|5004 Givendale Ln Tampa, FL||$1.14M||4||5||5,983|
|Burniston Dr Tampa, FL||$829K||6||5||4,273|
|16328 Burniston Dr Tampa, FL||$829K||6||5||4,273|
|5004 Langdale Way Tampa, FL||$693K||5||3||3,808|
|5004 Langdale Way # BROCHURE Tampa, FL||$448K||5||3||3,808|
|5004 Langdale Way # TRY Tampa, FL||$448K||5||3||3,808|
|16323 Burniston Dr Tampa, FL||$881K||5||4||4,440|
|5006 Givendale Ln Tampa, FL||$910K||5||5||4,548|
|16325 Burniston Dr Tampa, FL||$749K||5||4||3,528|
|16330 Burniston Dr Tampa, FL||$984K||5||3.5||5,254|
|5002 Langdale Way Tampa, FL||$736K||4||3.5||3,668|
|5003 Langdale Way Tampa, FL||$781K||4||3||4,230|
|16327 Burniston Dr Tampa, FL||$752K||5||4||3,627|
|5008 Givendale Ln Tampa, FL||$1.09M||5||4.5||5,552|
|5001 Langdale Way Tampa, FL||$715K||4||3||3,570|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!