16321 Shenandoah Cir, Fort Myers, FL 33908
- Lot:1 acres
- Last Sold:Jul 2003 for $215,000
- Days on Zillow:850
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #201131026
- Parcel #02462322000000140
- Zillow Home ID67461415
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,278/mo||$716 – $2.5K/mo||+$38||--||11/25/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 33908 home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 3.2% rise for Fort Myers as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33908 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.9% less than in Fort Myers, and 78.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33908 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33908 home values.
Neighborhood for 16321 Shenandoah Cir
- 16301 Shenandoah Cir Fort Myers, FL------2,900
- 16341 Shenandoah Cir Fort Myers, FL$1.01M33.03,058
- 16310 Shenandoah Cir Fort Myers, FL------43,996
- 13441 Almond Dr Fort Myers, FL$342K32.01,596
- 16361 Shenandoah Cir Fort Myers, FL$1.09M44.03,979
- 13500 Siesta Pines Ct APT 301 Fort Myers, FL$89K22.0750
- 13500 Siesta Pines Ct APT 302 Fort Myers, FL$90K22.01,021
- 16261 Shenandoah Cir Fort Myers, FL$1.27M56.04,408
- 13507 Siesta Pines Ct APT 103 Fort Myers, FL$91K22.01,000
- 16251 Shenandoah Cir Fort Myers, FL$1.36M45.04,852
- 16381 Shenandoah Cir Fort Myers, FL$1.33M55.54,649
- 13350 Coral Dr Fort Myers, FL$76K11.0420
- 13508 Siesta Pines Ct APT 6 Fort Myers, FL$84K21.51,130
- 13508 Siesta Pines Ct APT 8 Fort Myers, FL$123K22.01,075
- 13511 Siesta Pines Ct Fort Myers, FL$307K64.03,887
- 16201 Shenandoah Cir Fort Myers, FL$904K33.53,291
- 13433 Heald Ln APT 2A Fort Myers, FL$60K22.0868
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Heights Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.3 mi
- Lexington Middle (assigned) 6-8 3.8 mi
- Cypress Lake High (assigned) 9-12 5.2 mi
- Cypress Lake Middle (assigned) 6-8 5.2 mi
- Tanglewood Elementary (assigned) PK-5 7.6 mi
- Villas Elementary (assigned) PK-5 7.8 mi
- Rayma C. Page Elementary (assigned) PK-5 7.9 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005