1633-1635 28th Pl SE, WASHINGTON, DC 20020
Sold on 7/12/13: $245,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:Contact for details
- Multi Family:1,200 sq ft
- Lot:1,458 sqft
- Year Built:1949
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $245,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID521176
- Parcel #5584 0823
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count6
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow240
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$238,385||$203K – $272K||+$858||$198||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,522/mo||$1.2K – $2.1K/mo||+$38||$1.27||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Randle Highlands home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Randle Highlands homes, this home is valued 2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Randle Highlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% higher than in Washington, and 39.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Randle Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randle Highlands home values.
Neighborhood for 1633-1635 28th Pl Se
- 1633 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$268K22.0--
- 1637-1639 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$239K22.01,200
- 1629-1631 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$280K22.01,200
- 1625-1627 28th St SE Washington, DC$234K22.01,200
- 2816-2818 R St SE Washington, DC$225K22.01,200
- 2812-2814 R St SE Washington, DC$202K21.51,100
- 1621 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$343K42.51,904
- 1619 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$213K31.51,190
- 2820 R St SE Washington, DC$332K43.01,380
- 1617 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$208K31.51,088
- 2819 R St SE Washington, DC$337K42.51,860
- 2817 R St SE Washington, DC$256K21.51,358
- 1630 28th St SE Washington, DC$374K31.52,146
- 1630 28th St SE Washington, DC$299K------
- 1622 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$284K43.01,344
- 1615 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$463K43.03,078
- 1620 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$364K44.02,452
- 2834 R St SE APT 2 Washington, DC$159K21.0752
- 2834 R St SE APT 3 Washington, DC$160K21.0769
- 2834 R St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$160K21.0749
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005