1633-1635 28th Pl SE, WASHINGTON, DC 20020
Sold on 7/12/13: $245,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:Contact for details
- Multi Family:1,200 sq ft
- Lot:1,458 sqft
- Year Built:1949
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $245,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow152
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #5584 0823
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID521176
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$241,482||$205K – $270K||-$817||$201||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,490/mo||$1.2K – $2.2K/mo||-$29||$1.24||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Randle Highlands home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Randle Highlands homes, this home is valued 3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Randle Highlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.5% higher than in Washington, and 38.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Randle Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randle Highlands home values.
Neighborhood for 1633-1635 28th Pl Se
- 1616 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$318K44.02,436
- 1710 28th Pl SE Washington, DC--Studio--3,460
- 1722 28th St SE APT 303 Washington, DC$185K11.0700
- 1722 28th St SE APT 403 Washington, DC$167K11.0700
- 1710 28th St SE Washington, DC$212K31.01,134
- 2834 R St SE APT 1 Washington, DC$180K21.0752
- 1727 28th St SE APT 201 Washington, DC$180K11.0661
- 1615 28th St SE # B Washington, DC$293K21.0--
- 2812 Q St SE Washington, DC$235K22.51,296
- 2837 Q St SE Washington, DC$236K32.01,120
- 1800 28th St SE Washington, DC$292K22.01,200
- 1600 29th St SE UNIT D Washington, DC$192K21.0900
- 1600 29th St SE UNIT A Washington, DC$181K21.0643
- 1706 29th St SE Washington, DC$314K32.01,254
- 1800 28th Pl SE Washington, DC$210K22.01,200
- 1800 28th Pl SE APT 203 Washington, DC$222K22.01,200
- 1708 29th St SE Washington, DC$256K32.01,254
- 2833 S St SE Washington, DC$149KStudio--1,344
- 2915 Pennsylvania Ave SE Washington, DC$369K84.03,398
- 1813 29th St SE Washington, DC$224K31.51,344
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005