1633 Sunset Ave, Akron, OH 443013 beds, 2 baths, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,835 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $82,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 308 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 6825011
- Zillow Home ID: 35466279
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1633 Sunset Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Firestone Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% lower than in Akron, and 80.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Firestone Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Firestone Park home values.
- 1627 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$71K311,008
- 1637 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$83K421,530
- 1623 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$75K311,008
- 1619 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$70K311,008
- 1682 Highview Ave Akron, OH$81K311,008
- Sunset Ave Akron, OH$75K311,008
- Sunset Ave Akron, OH$70K311,122
- 1686 Highview Ave Akron, OH$96K311,152
- 1678 Highview Ave Akron, OH$71K31941
- 1649 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$75K41.51,376
- 1674 Highview Ave Akron, OH$71K31941
- 1615 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$70K311,068
- 1670 Highview Ave Akron, OH$68K31941
- 1634 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$58K311,008
- 1628 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$55K211,008
- 1653 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$73K311,008
- 1700 Highview Ave Akron, OH$75K321,056
- 1638 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$80K321,056
- 1611 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$71K311,008
- 1624 Sunset Ave Akron, OH$92K31.51,008
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292