1634 Alabama St, Vallejo, CA 945902 beds, 1 bath, 874 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $121,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Parking: 228 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 874 sqft
- Parcel #: 0057083100
- Zillow Home ID: 15658711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1634 Alabama Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94590, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% greater than in Vallejo, and 88.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,930 sqft, 15,681 sqft lot, built in 1935
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 1632 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$164K21998
- 1644 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$147K211,050
- 1626 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$265K321,540
- 1839 Tennessee St Vallejo, CA$153K211,104
- 1833 Tennessee St Vallejo, CA$300K321,628
- 1845 Tennessee St Vallejo, CA$149K21988
- 1620 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$168K311,177
- 1827 Tennessee St Vallejo, CA$153K211,244
- 1625 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$204K111,416
- 1700 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$226K321,913
- 1621 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$159K31902
- 419 Shasta St Vallejo, CA$292K321,560
- 1821 Tennessee St Vallejo, CA$145K311,154
- 1614 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$147K211,010
- 1617 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$232K411,688
- 1901 Tennessee St Vallejo, CA$232K211,666
- 1703 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$227K321,287
- 1708 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$149K311,046
- 1815 Tennessee St Vallejo, CA$148K211,103
- 1613 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$181K311,026
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292