1634 Birch St, Green Bay, WI 543043 beds, 1 bath, 1,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,060 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 54 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $101
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6-802
- Zillow Home ID: 60813033
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1634 Birch Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 54304 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 28.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.6% lower than in Green Bay, and 9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 54304 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Green Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 54304 home values.
- 838 Mitchell St Green Bay, WI$104K------
- 1600 Birch St Green Bay, WI--------
- 832 Mitchell St Green Bay, WI$108K------
- 839 Stony Brook Ln Green Bay, WI$87K------
- 845 Stony Brook Ln Green Bay, WI$86K------
- 831 Stony Brook Ln Green Bay, WI$85K311,241
- 849 Stony Brook Ln Green Bay, WI$94K------
- 828 Mitchell St Green Bay, WI$93K------
- 829 Stony Brook Ln Green Bay, WI$84K311,241
- 1633-1635 Birch St Green Bay, WI$155KStudio--2,217
- 851 Mitchell St Green Bay, WI$112K------
- 847 Mitchell St Green Bay, WI$119K311,400
- 855 Mitchell St Green Bay, WI--------
- 824 Mitchell St Green Bay, WI$102K321,768
- 825 Stony Brook Ln Green Bay, WI$88K------
- 837 Mitchell St Green Bay, WI$118K311,135
- 1634 6th St Green Bay, WI$85K------
- 1628-1630 6th St Green Bay, WI$154K------
- 833 Mitchell St Green Bay, WI$112K421,842
- 821 Stony Brook Ln Green Bay, WI$87K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!