- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 363 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,268 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $33
- MLS #: 1435213
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces, 720 sqft
- Amenities \ None, Appliances Remain \ Microwave, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Floors \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Heating Source \ Gas, Hot Water \ Gas, Mineral Rights \ None, Property Type \ Residential, Appliances Remain \ Refrigerator, Additional Buildings \ Storage, Exterior Features \ None, Fence \ Chain Link, Exterior Siding \ Masonite, Heating System \ Central, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Interior Features \ Satellite Dish Wired, Pool \ None, Additional Buildings \ Shop, Direction House Faces \ E, Lot Description \ None, Style \ Ranch, Appliances Remain \ Washer, Garage Description \ Detached, House Size \ 1500-1750 SqFt, Garage Description \ Storage, Garage Description \ Work Area, Energy Features \ None, Garage Description \ Workshop, Appliances Remain \ Dryer, Garage Description \ RV\Boat Parking, Garage Description \ Shelves
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,510 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 54575920700790
- Zillow Home ID: 22194113
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $40-98K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74127 home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Sand Springs as a whole. Among 74127 homes, this home is 17.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74127, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.8% greater than in Sand Springs, and 74.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74127 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sand Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74127 home values.
|1630 S 77th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$49K||--||1||1,071|
|1646 S 77th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$46K||--||1||958|
|7709 W 17th St Tulsa, OK||$50K||--||1||724|
|1626 S 77th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$46K||2||1||990|
|1637 S 77th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$48K||--||1||1,074|
|7713 W 17th St Tulsa, OK||$42K||1||1||720|
|1635 S 77th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$102K||--||3||2,560|
|7535 W 17th St Tulsa, OK||$75K||--||2||1,931|
|1620 S 77th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$44K||--||1||816|
|7721 W 17th St Tulsa, OK||$45K||2||1||864|
|1614 S 77th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$62K||--||1||1,400|
|7523 W 17th St Tulsa, OK||$52K||--||1||1,044|
|7526 W 17th St Tulsa, OK||$47K||--||1||728|
|7700 W 17th St Tulsa, OK||$82K||--||1.5||1,353|
|7710 W 17th St Tulsa, OK||$63K||--||1||1,225|
|7700 W 16th St Tulsa, OK||$58K||--||1||1,142|
|1609 S 77TH West Ave Tulsa, OK||--||--||--||--|
|7718 W 16th St Tulsa, OK||$81K||--||2||1,867|
|1637 S 78th West Ave Tulsa, OK||$54K||--||1||1,176|
|7706 W 16th St Tulsa, OK||$53K||--||1||980|
Nearby Schools in Sand Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!