16340 Maplewild Ave SW, Burien, WA 981665 beds, 5.5 baths, 5,323 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $1,300,000
- Price/sqft: $244
- Finished basement, 1670 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces, 790 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Wet Bar
- Construction quality: 10.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,323 sqft
- Parcel #: 2523039022
- Zillow Home ID: 48806169
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16340 Maplewild Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98166, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.9% less than in Burien, and 18.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98166 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burien.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98166 home values.
- 16332 Maplewild Ave SW Burien, WA$1.05M53.254,530
- 16310 Maplewild Ave SW Burien, WA$419K411,510
- 2710 SW 164th Pl Burien, WA$547K423,068
- 2658 SW 164th Pl Burien, WA$478K422,800
- 16346 Maplewild Ave SW Burien, WA$1.62M44.54,262
- 16404 Maplewild Ave SW Burien, WA$358K31.751,480
- 16220 Maplewild Ave SW Burien, WA$913K54.254,900
- 16327 Maplewild Ave SW Burien, WA$1.6M665,157
- 2714 SW 164th Pl Burien, WA$424K41.51,460
- 16309 Maplewild Ave SW Burien, WA$923K42.53,530
- 16416 29th Pl SW Burien, WA$374K42.252,050
- 16428 29th Pl SW Burien, WA$865K53.53,950
- 2705 SW 164th Pl Burien, WA$617K32.52,730
- 2640 SW 164th Pl Burien, WA$461K52.52,690
- 16349 Maplewild Ave SW Burien, WA$974K44.52,980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292