16342 Ivy Ln, Lake Oswego, OR 970345 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,645 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.22 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1998 for $390,100
- Finished basement, 1749 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 576 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,645 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 00275311
- Zillow Home ID: 48231362
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16342 Ivy Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% lower than in Lake Oswego, and 64.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lake Oswego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97034 home values.
- 16342 Ivy Ln #LOT Lake Oswego, OR$894K53.54,645
- 1 Ivy Ln Lake Oswego, OR--------
- 2125 Lilli Ln Lake Oswego, OR$750K53.54,672
- 2 Ivy Ln Lake Oswego, OR--------
- 2088 Lilli Ln Lake Oswego, OR$758K544,101
- 3242 Glenmorrie Dr Lake Oswego, OR$760K31.52,424
- 1884 Glenmorrie Ter Lake Oswego, OR$799K534,111
- 3188 Glenmorrie Dr Lake Oswego, OR$1.27M55.55,510
- 2065 Lilli Ln Lake Oswego, OR$758K544,112
- 1890 Glenmorrie Ter Lake Oswego, OR$754K334,564
- 107 Burnham Rd Lake Oswego, OR$637K432,369
- 2135 Glenmorrie Ln Lake Oswego, OR$931K446,306
- 2031 Lilli Ln Lake Oswego, OR$631K343,418
- 1874 Glenmorrie Ter Lake Oswego, OR$768K533,810
- 16500 Old River Dr Lake Oswego, OR$412K222,205
- 3144 Glenmorrie Dr Lake Oswego, OR$703K322,582
- 1800 Headlee Ln Lake Oswego, OR$683K232,577
- 2123 Glenmorrie Ln Lake Oswego, OR$1.08M42.52,702
- 3122 Glenmorrie Dr Lake Oswego, OR$825K43.53,724
- 16470 Glenwood Ct Lake Oswego, OR$758K43.53,681
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.