- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
16348 San Fernando Mission Blvd, Granada Hills, CA 913445 beds, 3 baths, 2,498 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $455,000
- Price/sqft: $182
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,498 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 2680018004
- Zillow Home ID: 20146709
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16348 San Fernando Mission Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Granada Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% lower than in Los Angeles, and 42.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Granada Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Granada Hills home values.
- 18019 Gothic Ave San Fernando Valley, CA$542K432,566
- 16342 Lahey St Granada Hills, CA$404K421,212
- 16348 Lahey St Granada Hills, CA$497K421,704
- 16334 Lahey St Granada Hills, CA$409K421,258
- 16354 Lahey St Granada Hills, CA$404K421,212
- 16322 Benjamin Ct Granada Hills, CA$641K432,244
- 16330 Lahey St Granada Hills, CA$483K421,572
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292