1635 13th St NW, Washington, DC 200093 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,520 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0277 0008
- Zillow Home ID: 406554
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1635 13th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Logan Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.3% lower than in Washington, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Logan Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Logan Circle home values.
- 1633 13th St NW Washington, DC$1.73M664,004
- 1631 13th St NW Washington, DC$1.21M643,268
- 1226 R St NW Washington, DC$486K------
- 1637 13th St NW # 302 Washington, DC$1.39M732,810
- 1639 13th St NW Washington, DC$1.42M432,580
- 1641 13th St NW APT B Washington, DC$1.07M32.51,556
- 1641 13th St NW APT A Washington, DC$1.01M22.51,525
- 1224 R St NW Washington, DC$773K22.51,416
- 1224 R St NW UNIT 2 Washington, DC$864K32.51,559
- 1643 13th St NW Washington, DC$1.64M643,010
- 1645 13th St NW APT B Washington, DC$502K11850
- 1645 13th St NW APT A Washington, DC$719K221,304
- 1645 13th St NW APT C Washington, DC$1.1M221,827
- 1621 13th St NW Washington, DC$1.31M54.52,320
- 1619 13th St NW Washington, DC$1.39M632,560
- 1210 R St NW APT 109 Washington, DC$676K221,412
- 1210 R St NW APT 314 Washington, DC$756K22.51,600
- 1210 R St NW APT 213 Washington, DC$553K12--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.