1635 Flat Rock Ct, Columbus, OH 432353 beds, 2 baths, 1,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $165,000
- Finished basement, 200 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 1 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 610176697
- Zillow Home ID: 34119759
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1635 Flat Rock Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brookside Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% greater than in Columbus, and 167.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brookside Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookside Village home values.
- 1643 Flat Rock Ct Columbus, OH$184K42.51,872
- 1627 Flat Rock Ct Columbus, OH$145K321,328
- Flat Rock Ct Columbus, OH$199K432,061
- 1657 Flat Rock Ct Columbus, OH$187K32.51,776
- 1619 Flat Rock Ct Columbus, OH$159K32.51,408
- 1640 Flat Rock Ct Columbus, OH$177K42.51,764
- 1632 Flat Rock Ct Columbus, OH$157K31.51,689
- 2665 Snouffer Rd Columbus, OH$174K31.51,334
- 2687 Snouffer Rd Columbus, OH$314K42.52,928
- 1624 Flat Rock Ct Columbus, OH$177K32.51,528
- 1665 Flat Rock Ct Columbus, OH$171K32.51,617
- 1611 Flat Rock Ct Columbus, OH$145K331,138
- 1664 Flat Rock Ct Columbus, OH$178K42.51,872
- 7126 Stone Ct Columbus, OH$220K32.52,118
- 7127 Stone Ct Columbus, OH$184K32.11,708
- 7200 Swift Way Columbus, OH$220K42.52,000
- 1635 Rushing Way Columbus, OH$137K22880
- 1608 Flat Rock Ct Columbus, OH$233K32.52,416
- 2701 Snouffer Rd Columbus, OH$136K321,254
- 1601 Flat Rock Ct Columbus, OH$142K321,240
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292