1635 SW 19th Ter, Miami, FL 33145Studio, 2 baths, 1,741 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,350 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $163,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Flooring: Other
- Assoc Fee Paid Per \ None, Cable Available \ No, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Exterior Features \ Other Exterior, Floor Description \ Other, Folio Number \ 01-41-11-011-0140, Heating Description \ Central Heat, Information Available \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Less Than 1/4 Acre Lot, Municipal Code \ 1, Pool \ No, Property Type \ Residential Income, Property Type Information \ Detached, Rent Includes \ None, Roof Description \ Built-Up Roof, Section \ 11, Sewer Description \ Other Sewer, Spa \ No, Status \ Active-Available, Style \ Duplex, Subdivision Name \ OSCEOLA GROVES, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects Other Tax Exemption, Terms Considered \ Other, Type of Association \ Other, Type of Property \ Duplex, Unit 1 Efficiency \ No, Unit 1 Furniture Info. \ Unfurnished, Unit 1 Hotel Room \ No, Unit 1 Lease Ends Info. \ Month to Month, Unit 1 Parking \ Other Parking, Unit 1 Room Description \ Kitchen, Unit 2 Room Description \ Kitchen, Waterfront Property (Y/N) \ No, Year Built Description \ Resale
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,741 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0141110110140
- Zillow Home ID: 43853288
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1635 Sw 19th Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shenandoah market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 72.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.9% lower than in Miami, and 111.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Shenandoah home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shenandoah home values.
- 1655 SW 19th Ter Miami, FL$309K211,560
- 1633 SW 19th Ter Miami, FL$192K311,385
- 1661 SW 19th Ter Miami, FL$190K21913
- 1631 SW 19th Ter Miami, FL$299K421,595
- 1654 SW 19th St Miami, FL$293K422,380
- 1644 SW 19th St Miami, FL$246K531,993
- 1634 SW 19th Ter Miami, FL$177K322,465
- 1636 SW 19th St Miami, FL$218K311,472
- 1632 SW 19th Ter Miami, FL$183K321,233
- 1636 SW 19th Ter Miami, FL$371K642,367
- 1660 SW 19th St Miami, FL$421K443,326
- 1625 SW 19th Ter Miami, FL$153K221,323
- 1665 SW 19th Ter Miami, FL$362K632,200
- 1630 SW 19th Ter Miami, FL$337K421,563
- 1640 SW 19th Ter Miami, FL$379K642,367
- 1632 SW 19th St Miami, FL$228K422,183
- 1624 SW 19th Ter Miami, FL$248K211,158
- 1623 SW 19th Ter Miami, FL$283K221,360
- 1676 SW 19th Ter Miami, FL$232K311,246
- 1683 SW 19th St Miami, FL$366K33--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.