- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1636 Albion St, Denver, CO 802202 beds, 2 baths, 2,218 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $282,000
- Finished basement, 756 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,218 sqft
- Parcel #: 0131324024000
- Zillow Home ID: 13286600
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1636 Albion Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Park Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.2% lower than in Denver, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Park Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Park Hill home values.
- 1630 Albion St Denver, CO$526K32.51,873
- 1646 Albion St Denver, CO$494K41.52,371
- 1626 Albion St Denver, CO$399K421,470
- 4128 Batavia Pl Denver, CO$337K21888
- 1620 Albion St Denver, CO$488K322,120
- 4141 Batavia Pl Denver, CO$484K32.51,900
- 1650 Albion St Denver, CO$410K421,534
- 4132 Batavia Pl Denver, CO$482K321,942
- 1666 Albion St Denver, CO$633K332,197
- 4140 Batavia Pl Denver, CO$471K332,000
- 4125 Batavia Pl Denver, CO$359K221,058
- 1641 Albion St Denver, CO$548K332,400
- 1635 Albion St Denver, CO$437K22.51,407
- 1645 Albion St Denver, CO$643K43.52,704
- 1627 Albion St Denver, CO$509K432,433
- 1670 Albion St Denver, CO$406K211,501
- 1600 Albion St Denver, CO$470K322,165
- 4131 Batavia Pl Denver, CO$354K21.51,004
- 4142 Batavia Pl Denver, CO$483K332,195
- 1615 Albion St Denver, CO$433K311,846
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.