1636 E 101st Ave, Thornton, CO 802293 beds, 3 baths, 3,809 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Lots of kids, close to shopping & highway
- Lot: 9,179 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $308,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 726 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Burglar Alarm, Loft, Across From Lake, 2 Heating & Cooling Systems
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,809 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0144935
- Zillow Home ID: 61466477
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1636 E 101st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80229, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.6% greater than in Thornton, and 102.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80229 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Thornton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80229 home values.
- 1656 E 101st Ave Thornton, CO$342K332,366
- 1616 E 101st Ave Thornton, CO$364K33.52,583
- 10019 Franklin St Thornton, CO$387K433,204
- 10023 Franklin St Thornton, CO$399K334,734
- 10015 Franklin St Thornton, CO$390K433,204
- 1676 E 101st Ave Thornton, CO$351K432,366
- 1596 E 101st Ave Thornton, CO$350K322,014
- 10027 Franklin St Thornton, CO$389K433,204
- 10031 Franklin St Thornton, CO$400K222,014
- 10011 Franklin St Thornton, CO$397K43.53,583
- 1696 E 101st Ave Thornton, CO$396K544,333
- 1576 E 101st Ave Thornton, CO$334K332,366
- 10035 Franklin St Thornton, CO$409K444,632
- 1693 E 100th Pl Thornton, CO$274K331,826
- 10007 Franklin St Thornton, CO$400K44.54,632
- 1716 E 101st Ave Thornton, CO$372K332,797
- 1556 E 101st Ave Thornton, CO$393K543,809
- 1642 E 100th Pl Thornton, CO$270K332,016
- 1703 E 100th Pl Thornton, CO$274K432,062
- 1622 E 100th Pl Thornton, CO$287K442,062
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!