1636 Hawthorn St, Mogadore, OH 442603 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $84,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Lot depth: 256
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 360430000085000
- Zillow Home ID: 35179526
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1636 Hawthorn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44260 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.8% higher than in Mogadore, and 20.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44260 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mogadore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44260 home values.
- 1660 Hawthorn St Mogadore, OH$192K42.52,018
- 1630 Hawthorn St Mogadore, OH$95K31.5--
- 1630 Hawthorn St Mogadore, OH$131K331,430
- 1624 Hawthorn St Mogadore, OH$173K32.51,706
- 1666 Hawthorn St Mogadore, OH$221K42.52,252
- 1616 Hawthorn St Mogadore, OH$226K421,901
- 1623 Hawthorn St Mogadore, OH$197K331,846
- 1627 Hawthorn St Mogadore, OH$145K321,568
- 1663 Hawthorn St Mogadore, OH$214K321,828
- 1633 Hawthorn St Mogadore, OH$135K321,384
- 393 Rivermoor Dr Mogadore, OH$138K31.51,436
- 1639 Hawthorn St Mogadore, OH$183K42.52,209
- 375 Rivermoor Dr Mogadore, OH$146K321,500
- 367 Rivermoor Dr Mogadore, OH$141K31.51,352
- 1606 Hawthorn St Mogadore, OH$179K42.51,776
- 355 Rivermoor Dr Mogadore, OH$167K321,686
- 398 Rivermoor Dr Mogadore, OH$169K421,842
- 347 Rivermoor Dr Mogadore, OH$177K42.52,028
- 1604 Hawthorn St Mogadore, OH$179K32.51,744
- 1650 Sawyer St Mogadore, OH$182K41.52,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!