16366 Absalom St, Foley, AL 365353 beds, 2 baths, 1,233 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 70 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 213369
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Great Room Very Spacious Area, Low Maintenance Home! French Doors Leading to Back Patio Kitchen.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,233 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2146020924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16366 Absalom Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 36535 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% less than in Foley, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 36535 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Foley.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 13516 County Road 55 Foley, AL$104K3--1,554
- 16452 Absalom St Foley, AL$129K311,404
- 16366 Absalom St Foley, AL$79K321,360
- 16462 Absalom St Foley, AL$129K311,404
- 16442 Absalom St Foley, AL$122K311,233
- 16550 Engel Ln Foley, AL$75K3--720
- 16550 Engel Ln # 1 Foley, AL$133K311,599
- 16474 Mansion St Foley, AL$122K311,320
- 16441 Absalom St Magnolia Springs, AL$138K311,419
- 13525 County Road 55 Foley, AL$197K4--1,200
- 16440 Mansion St Magnolia Springs, AL$102K311,233
- 13480 County Road 55 Foley, AL$68K3--1,200
- 16354 Mansion St Foley, AL$72K321,155
- 16045 Mansion St Foley, AL$80K321,480
- 16297 Mansion St Foley, AL$76K321,620
- 16402 Absalom St Foley, AL$118K311,155
- 16420 Absalom St Magnolia Springs, AL$114K311,155
- 16423 Absalom St Magnolia Springs, AL$132K311,353
- 16251 Mansion St Foley, AL$78K421,900
- 16420 Mansion St Magnolia Springs, AL$117K311,155
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292