- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 4 days on Zillow
- Views: 727 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2010 for $81,593
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 224905
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Boat Facilities \ None, Construction/Foundation \ Slab, Dining Area \ Separate Dining Room, Finish \ Brick, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Floors/Walls \ Other Floors-See Remarks, Floors/Walls \ Sheetrock/Drywall, Garage \ Attached, Garage \ Single Garage, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric (Cool), Lot Description \ Less than .5 acre, Misc Search \ Fenced, Misc Search \ Open Porch, Misc Search \ Patio, Misc Search \ Storage Building, Other Rooms \ None, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Style \ Ranch, Utilities \ Cable TV, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Sewage-City Available, Utilities \ Total Electric, Utilities \ Water Heater-Electric, Utilities \ Water-City, Waterfront Property \ No Waterfront, Zoning \ Single Family Residence
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,269 sqft
- Parcel #: 55-06-23-0-000-011.042
- Zillow Home ID: 72758261
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $85-138K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will rise 1.8% next year. Among 36535 homes, this home is 1.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 29.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36535, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% lower than in Foley, and 72.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 36535 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Foley.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|16373 Avent Ln Foley, AL||$96K||--||1||1,269|
|16407 Avent Ln Foley, AL||$90K||3||2||1,200|
|16402 Hunter Ln Foley, AL||$121K||--||1||1,528|
|16410 Hunter Ln Foley, AL||$109K||3||2||1,323|
|16392 Avent Ln Foley, AL||$87K||--||1||1,166|
|16372 Hunter Ln Foley, AL||$79K||3||2||1,300|
|16384 Avent Ln Foley, AL||$119K||4||2||1,600|
|16372 Hunter Ln Foley, AL||$93K||--||1||1,269|
|16355 Avent Ln Foley, AL||$130K||3||2||1,583|
|16431 Avent Ln Foley, AL||$96K||--||1||1,269|
|16426 Hunter Ln Foley, AL||$103K||3||2||1,450|
|16442 Avent Ln Foley, AL||$120K||--||1||1,528|
|16358 Avent Ln Foley, AL||$96K||--||1||1,269|
|16393 Quail Ln Foley, AL||$101K||3||1||1,296|
|16403 Hunter Ln Foley, AL||$116K||3||2||1,323|
|16449 Avent Ln Foley, AL||$122K||--||1||1,528|
|16351 Avent Ln Foley, AL||$89K||--||1||1,166|
|16423 Quail Ln Foley, AL||$115K||3||1||1,323|
|16385 Quail Ln Foley, AL||$108K||3||1||1,296|
|16373 Hunter Ln Foley, AL||$115K||--||1||1,555|
Nearby Schools in Foley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!