164-166 Henry St, San Francisco, CA 941145 beds, 4 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
This house was built in 1898 between two 1882 Victorians on what is now the best block of the best street in the neighborhood. Its Greek Revival style facade is unique in the area as is the Classical style interior millwork to the principal rooms. The Classical style, together with the leafy aspect to the street and to the garden, confer the feel of a grand English country house.
In 1962 the house was bought by the (then) environment editor of the San Francisco Chronicle. With the help of an innovative architect he introduced significant changes in mid-century modern style including bespoke walnut cabinetry in the 38 foot kitchen, a glass-walled breakfast room and a unique oak and fir sculptural floating spiral staircase to the 3rd floor 36 foot, glass-walled loft Master suite.
With interior and exterior features too numerous to mention and fixtures of the highest quality, beauty and historic interest, this house boasts 4,000 square feet interior floor space and an imaginative and versatile floorplan and is capable of a variety of uses with/without Income.
The house is seismically retrofitted.
Brokers encouraged?owner will co-operate with buyers agents. Seller's agents please do not ask owner for listing.
- Lot: 2,988 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1898
- 1090 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $1,500,000
- Price/sqft: $750
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 0 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: 3540 062
- Zillow Home ID: 15142897
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 164-166 Henry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94114, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.4% higher than in San Francisco, and 52.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94114 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94114 home values.
- 158-162 Henry St San Francisco, CA$2.18M--33,600
- 168-170 Henry St San Francisco, CA$1.99M--22,122
- 156 Henry St San Francisco, CA$1.43M211,264
- 174 Henry St San Francisco, CA$1.47M--11,378
- 150-152 Henry St San Francisco, CA$2.11M--22,984
- 150 Henry St San Francisco, CA$1.18M------
- 178-180 Henry St San Francisco, CA$2.18M4--2,576
- 150A Henry St San Francisco, CA$1.19M31--
- 967 14th St San Francisco, CA$2.06M322,487
- 963 14th St San Francisco, CA$1.23M22829
- 973 14th St # A San Francisco, CA$1.99M--32,403
- 162 Henry St San Francisco, CA$1.14M21--
- 181 Henry St San Francisco, CA$1.3M322,153
- 961 14th St San Francisco, CA$1.33M421,690
- 146 Henry St San Francisco, CA$1.36M421,040
- 959 14th St San Francisco, CA$1.16M211,151
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!