164 Bank St APT 7B, New York, NY 100141 bed, 1 bath, 750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Enter the tallest building on Bank Street with a private keyed elevator that opens directly into your floor-through loft. Mint renovated condominium living experience features quadruple exposure light with sunshine moving through the whole day.
East: Morning sunrise spans a full floor of open city views to the east from windows in the living room, bedroom and kitchen.
South: All-day southern exposure sun brightens the corner living room.
North: Look north from the king-sized corner bedroom to the Empire State Building.
West: Watch the sunset to the west from your bedroom and private balcony overlooking the Hudson River.
Philippe Starck Duravit and Grohe bathroom will invigorate with shower jets on walls from three directions, automated toilet and wireless control. Windowed kitchen with Wolf range, Blomberg fridge, Bosch dishwasher and SubZero wine storage. California closets customized for the bedroom. Control4 Home Automation System with four-zone full surround sound speakers integrated into the ceilings, iPod hookup and advanced lighting control. Wide plank bamboo flooring and maple cabinetry. Custom integrated black-out blinds. Energy efficient LG units create comfortably cool summers and cozy warm winters. There is also a private garbage chute in the apartment. Building features a laundry room but a washer/dryer combination unit could be installed in the apartment. Prime West Greenwich Village location just off West Street and Hudson River Park, Manhattan's premiere multi-activity waterfront greenspace. Pet friendly. Contact Nick Parker at 212-729-1231 to schedule a private viewing.
- HOA Fee: $576
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2108662321
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 164 Bank Street APT 7B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% less than in New York Metro, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 164 Bank St APT 9A New York, NY$957K11700
- 164 Bank St APT 6A New York, NY$1.53M----683
- 160-164 Bank St Phb New York, NY$1.74M----936
- 160-164 Bank St Pha New York, NY$1.75M----936
- 160-164 Bank St #7B New York, NY$1.43M11750
- 166 Bank St # 168 New York, NY$6.86M----63,000
- 121 Bank St New York, NY--11--
- Harvey Mountain Rd Austerlitz, NY$220K311,116
- 166 Bank St APT 1A New York, NY$1.48M------
- 166 Bank St APT 2A New York, NY$1.47M------
- 166 Bank St APT 3B New York, NY$3.15M------
- 166 Bank St APT 5B New York, NY$1.47M------
- 166 Bank St APT 5C New York, NY$1.46M------
- 166 Bank St APT 6B New York, NY$3.15M------
- 166 Bank St APT 4B New York, NY$3.33M22--
- 166 Bank St APT 3D New York, NY$3.15M------
- 166 Bank St APT 3A New York, NY$3.15M------
- 166 Bank St APT 4B New York, NY$3.15M------
- 166 Bank St APT 6A New York, NY$3.15M------
- 166 Bank St APT 4C New York, NY$3.15M------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292