164 Beacon St APT 1, Boston, MA 02116Studio, 1 bath, 454 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1850
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $356,000
- Price/sqft: $784
- Laundry in Building,Fireplace (Decorative),Hardwood Floors,Marble Bath,Modern Kitchen
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 454 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: W:05 P:02593 S:006
- Zillow Home ID: 59171787
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 164 Beacon Street APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83% less than in Boston, and 92.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292