Only 3 years young, very clean, smoke free, open & bright. Professionally painted at the end of June, custom blinds throughout home w/lifetime guarantee (Blinds To Go). Energy efficient, stainless steel appliances which are stove (gas), fridge, dishwasher, microwave & garbage disposal. Washer & dryer are negotiable (dryer is electric and is 1 yr. old) they are on 2nd floor (hallway closet) which is convenient since the bedrooms are on this floor also. Central air/Forced air heat (gas) 2 zones, sewer connected. 2014 town taxes were $4875 & fire tax was $365.
Very quiet, friendly neighborhood which allows pets. Near major highways, train station, schools/daycares, shopping & places of worship.
Condo fees are $180/mos. which covers master ins., landscaping, sprinklers, snow removal & trash removal.
If you can not make it to an open house, please feel free to contact me (Kim), we are very flexible with showing our home and are willing to work with the new buyer. All paperwork will be done through an attorney.
- Built in 2012
- HOA Fee: $180
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $305,900
- Price/sqft: $161
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Sprinkler System
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Oven - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Rangetop - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 150 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Metal, STYLE \ Townhouse, TERMS_FEATURE \ FHA Approved, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 35
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:017 B:0186 L:027
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 80496050
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02864 home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Cumberland as a whole. Among 02864 homes, this home is valued 34.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cumberland, and 73.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02864 home values.
Nearby Schools in Cumberland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!