A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $191,500
- Price/sqft: $112
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Sloping, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,710 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:061 B:023 L:3
- Zillow Home ID: 57875053
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06475 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Old Saybrook as a whole. Among 06475 homes, this home is valued 17% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 55.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06475, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% lower than in Old Saybrook, and 31.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06475 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Old Saybrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06475 home values.
|160 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$268K||2||1||920|
|146 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$282K||3||1.5||1,672|
|144 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$458K||4||2||1,936|
|179 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$461K||5||4||3,335|
|137 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|130 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$315K||3||2.1||1,872|
|126 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$179K||--||--||--|
|122 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$418K||3||2.5||2,235|
|123 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$254K||2||2||1,336|
|120 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$367K||3||2.5||1,872|
|Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||--||--||--||--|
|4 Acorn Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$306K||3||2.5||1,778|
|10 Acorn Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$472K||4||2.5||2,570|
|12 Acorn Dr Old Saybrook, CT||$452K||4||3||2,308|
|197 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$391K||3||2.5||2,262|
|194 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$280K||3||1.5||1,536|
|195 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$319K||3||2||1,533|
|195 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$281K||3||2||1,533|
|91 Bokum Rd Essex, CT||$190K||3||1.5||989|
|192 Bokum Rd Old Saybrook, CT||$442K||2||2||2,790|
Nearby Schools in Old Saybrook
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!