- Lot: 9,060 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 70 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,945 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $118,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- MLS #: 1506579
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Security System
- Additional Buildings \ Storage, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Appliances Remain \ Range/Oven, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Cooling System \ Heat Pump - Geothermal, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Energy Features \ Attic Exhaust Fan, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Energy Features \ Storm Windows, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Features \ Prof Landscaped, Exterior Features \ Sidewalk, Exterior Siding \ Full Brick, Fence \ None, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Floors \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Detached, Garage Description \ Elec Overhead Door, Garage Description \ Shelves, Garage Description \ Storage, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating System \ Other, Hot Water \ Electric, House Size \ 1500-1750 SqFt, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Interior Features \ Security System-Owned, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Pool \ Inground, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Contemporary
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,674 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 35625923614000
- Zillow Home ID: 22159444
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $69-183K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74105 home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Tulsa as a whole. Among 74105 homes, this home is 31.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 42.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74105, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.7% less than in Tulsa, and 1.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 74105 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74105 home values.
|E 58th St Tulsa, OK||$124K||--||2||1,674|
|158 E 58th St Tulsa, OK||$124K||--||2||1,807|
|168 E 58th St Tulsa, OK||$143K||3||2||2,152|
|5740 S Madison Ave Tulsa, OK||$130K||--||1.5||1,619|
|152 E 58th St Tulsa, OK||$107K||--||2||1,350|
|157 E 58th St Tulsa, OK||$105K||3||2||1,310|
|5741 S Madison Ave Tulsa, OK||$118K||--||2||1,562|
|5737 S Madison Ave Tulsa, OK||$121K||--||2||1,578|
|153 E 58th St Tulsa, OK||$99K||--||2||1,600|
|164 E 57th Pl Tulsa, OK||$150K||--||2||2,568|
|146 E 58th St Tulsa, OK||$109K||--||2.5||1,548|
|156 E 57th Pl Tulsa, OK||$104K||--||2||1,361|
|5736 S Madison Pl Tulsa, OK||$131K||--||2||1,864|
|5731 S Madison Ave Tulsa, OK||$131K||--||2||1,597|
|147 E 58th St Tulsa, OK||$121K||3||2||1,713|
|5734 S Madison Pl Tulsa, OK||$110K||3||1||1,328|
|150 E 57th Pl Tulsa, OK||$108K||--||2||1,514|
|140 E 58th St Tulsa, OK||$129K||--||2||2,358|
|5726 S Madison Pl Tulsa, OK||$131K||--||1.5||1,971|
|5725 S Madison Ave Tulsa, OK||$140K||4||2||2,044|
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.