164 Eddo Rd, Pickens, SC 296712 beds, 1 bath, 1,166 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- 190 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Price/sqft: $38
- MLS #: 1272838
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,166 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: R0025611
- Zillow Home ID: 72662705
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 164 Eddo Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29671, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.7% greater than in Pickens, and 13% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29671 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pickens.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29671 home values.
- 1883 Meece Mill Rd Pickens, SC$221K42.252,531
- 104 Shady Oaks Rd Pickens, SC$57K32732
- 150 Eddo Rd Pickens, SC$66K211,050
- 103 Shady Oaks Rd Pickens, SC$72K211,020
- 115 Shady Oaks Rd Pickens, SC$78K321,125
- 119 Shady Oaks Rd Pickens, SC$164K421,653
- 2005 Meece Mill Rd Pickens, SC$59K211,163
- 118 Shady Oaks Rd Pickens, SC$144K321,566
- 2008 Meece Mill Rd Pickens, SC$65K21624
- 139 Eddo Rd Pickens, SC$133K31.251,677
- 129 Shady Oaks Rd Pickens, SC$122K21.251,380
- 2012 Meece Mill Rd Pickens, SC$77K11930
- 165 Bearden Ln Pickens, SC$134K321,796
- 2020 Meece Mill Rd Pickens, SC$98K21.251,188
- 142 Shady Oaks Rd Pickens, SC$198K321,920
- 118 Eddo Rd Pickens, SC$79K331,792
- 2028 Meece Mill Rd Pickens, SC$55K11421
- 159 Shady Oaks Rd Pickens, SC$158K321,774
- 2038 Meece Mill Rd Pickens, SC$56K21752
- 2044 Meece Mill Rd Pickens, SC$81K211,215
Nearby Schools in Pickens
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292