164 Edgewater Dr, Gilford, NH 032495 beds, 3.5 baths, 5,933 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 125 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $825,000
- Price/sqft: $139
- MLS #: 4343455
- Parking: 600 sqft
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,933 sqft
- Parcel #: GIFL M:217 B:012 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 92810109
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 164 Edgewater Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03249, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.8% greater than in Gilford, and 28.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03249 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gilford.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 170 Edgewater Dr Gilford, NH$1.2M52.53,225
- 176 Edgewater Dr Gilford, NH$1.21M42.53,079
- 148 Edgewater Dr Gilford, NH$1.13M------
- 182 Edgewater Dr Gilford, NH$1.12M42.53,096
- 142 Edgewater Dr Gilford, NH$1.38M333,670
- 188 Edgewater Dr Gilford, NH$1.05M531,712
- 136 Edgewater Dr Gilford, NH$1.72M34.53,751
- 194 Edgewater Dr Gilford, NH$1.05M432,180
- 130 Edgewater Dr Gilford, NH$1.45M------
- 200 Edgewater Dr Gilford, NH$1.05M32.53,200
- 206 Edgewater Dr Gilford, NH$1.64M45.54,293
- 554 Edgewater Dr Gilford, NH$1.94M55.54,465
- 120 Edgewater Dr Gilford, NH$1.08M423,572
- 145 Edgewater Dr Gilford, NH$857K53.56,402
- 212 Edgewater Dr Gilford, NH$2.02M56.56,070
- 173 Wentworth Cove Rd Laconia, NH$873K42.52,558
- 218 Edgewater Dr Gilford, NH$2.13M355,054
- 562 Edgewater Dr Gilford, NH$869K32.52,359
- 4 Natalies Way Gilford, NH$699K45.54,922
- 13 Zebley Shore Rd Laconia, NH$207K211,396
Nearby Schools in Gilford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292