164 Foxford Ct, Macon, GA 312103 beds, 3 baths, 1,483 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,483 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: L041-0071
- Zillow Home ID: 76331609
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 164 Foxford Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31210, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 227.8% higher than in Bibb, and 12.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bibb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31210 home values.
- 162 Foxford Ct Macon, GA$99K331,488
- 166 Foxford Ct Macon, GA$132K32.51,695
- 160 Foxford Ct Macon, GA$128K32.51,715
- 167 Foxford Ct Macon, GA$100K321,472
- 165 Foxford Ct Macon, GA$100K32.51,438
- 154 Wakefield Dr Macon, GA$125K321
- 152 Wakefield Dr Macon, GA$96K221,327
- 163 Foxford Ct Macon, GA$115K321,552
- 153 Wakefield Dr Macon, GA$94K221,218
- 161 Foxford Ct Macon, GA$106K321,496
- 150 Wakefield Dr Macon, GA$129K32.51,686
- 159 Foxford Ct Macon, GA$98K321,488
- 155 Foxford Ct Macon, GA$94K221,196
- 149 Wakefield Dr Macon, GA$126K221,656
- 165 N Springs Ct Macon, GA$78K221,292
- 167 N Springs Ct Macon, GA$73K21.51,576
- 163 N Springs Ct Macon, GA$76K221,154
- 161 N Springs Ct Macon, GA$74K221,280
- 157 Foxford Ct Macon, GA$99K321,482
- 159 N Springs Ct Macon, GA$68K21.51,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!