164 Main St, Millville, MA 015293 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,932 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $132,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Antique,STYLE \ Colonial,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,932 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0123 B:0033 L:1
- Zillow Home ID: 61320923
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 164 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01529 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Millville, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01529 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Millville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01529 home values.
- 162 Main St Millville, MA$206K622,191
- 166 Main St Millville, MA$158K111,344
- 165 Main St Millville, MA$183K311,510
- 168 Main St Millville, MA$210K421,938
- 158 Main St Millville, MA$205K311,577
- 10 Preston St Millville, MA$211K632,388
- 12 Preston St Millville, MA$204K422,382
- 16 Preston St Millville, MA$175K622,800
- 154 Main St Millville, MA$203K31.51,476
- 7 Preston St Millville, MA$196K421,932
- 9 Preston St Millville, MA$171K421,932
- 11 Preston St Millville, MA$206K422,098
- 15 Preston St Millville, MA$137K621,872
- 174 Main St Millville, MA$210K311,889
- 150 Main St Millville, MA$181K421,424
- 153 Main St Millville, MA$189K311,065
- 176 Main St Millville, MA$216K312,821
- 40 Lincoln St Millville, MA$181K521,860
- 36 Lincoln St Millville, MA$162K522,138
- Lincoln St Millville, MA$162K522,138
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!