164 Park Dr, Decatur, GA 300303 beds, 3 baths, 1,892 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $339,000
- Price/sqft: $179
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,892 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 15 215 12 020
- Zillow Home ID: 14471549
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 164 Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% greater than in Decatur, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Decatur.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30030 home values.
- 168 Park Dr Decatur, GA$343K31.51,378
- 160 Park Dr Decatur, GA$390K431,539
- 156 Park Dr Decatur, GA$324K431,294
- 172 Park Dr Decatur, GA$303K31.51,592
- 103 W Dearborn Cir Decatur, GA$555K32.52,180
- 152 Park Dr Decatur, GA$311K321,294
- 176 Park Dr Decatur, GA$303K31.51,526
- 165 Park Dr Decatur, GA$481K311,200
- 107 W Dearborn Cir Decatur, GA$400K422,204
- 163 Park Dr Decatur, GA$292K31.51,657
- 111 W Dearborn Cir Decatur, GA$282K321,230
- 148 Park Dr Decatur, GA$315K321,294
- 161 Park Dr Decatur, GA$405K311,655
- 103 W Dearborn Cir Decatur, GA$588K44.5--
- 115 W Dearborn Cir Decatur, GA$284K321,516
- 153 Park Dr Decatur, GA$305K311,304
- 144 Park Dr Decatur, GA$326K31.51,318
- 119 W Dearborn Cir Decatur, GA$634K52.52,824
- 149 Park Dr Decatur, GA$552K311,332
- 140 Park Dr Decatur, GA$316K421,315
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292