164 Prospect St, Seattle, WA 981094 beds, 2.75 baths, 2,823 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $958,000
- Price/sqft: $339
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 520 sqft
- Partial basement, 720 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,823 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5457300941
- Zillow Home ID: 48963553
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 164 Prospect Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% higher than in Seattle, and 14.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Queen Anne home values.
- 158 Prospect St Seattle, WA$1.97M42.53,520
- 170 Prospect St Seattle, WA$3.42M565,220
- 167 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$3.69M679,820
- 161 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$2.65M53.54,500
- 173 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$2.43M445,560
- 150 Prospect St Seattle, WA$1.28M42.52,320
- 153 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$3.64M54.56,460
- 161 Prospect St Seattle, WA$1.96M53.54,240
- 167 Prospect St Seattle, WA$4.53M56.56,900
- 171 Prospect St Seattle, WA$2.3M55.256,590
- 153 Prospect St Seattle, WA$1.65M433,350
- 1000 Warren Ave N Seattle, WA$1.08M31.5560
- 172 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$1.49M32.52,340
- 160 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$2.8M6712,580
- 201 Prospect St Seattle, WA$1.37M624,660
- 164 Ward St Seattle, WA$1.76M22.52,850
- 168 Ward St Seattle, WA$1.12M32.52,140
- 1103 Bigelow Ave N Seattle, WA$1.21M31.752,200
- 176 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$1.79M333,580
- 168 Highland Dr Seattle, WA$2.24M533,540
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.