1640 Foss Ave, Orlando, FL 328146 beds, 5.5 baths, 5,025 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,347 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 18 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $1,162,600
- Price/sqft: $284
- MLS #: T2605355
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 716 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Walking distance to A+ rated WPHS Schools, Shops, Bike Trails, Park, Lakeview
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Metal
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Floor size: 5,025 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 212230053101374
- Zillow Home ID: 84658948
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1640 Foss Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Baldwin Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.9% lower than in Orlando, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Baldwin Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Baldwin Park home values.
- 1664 Foss Ave Orlando, FL$1.22M685,354
- 1616 Foss Ave Orlando, FL$1.26M45.55,294
- 5158 Fenwood Ln Orlando, FL$643K53.53,602
- 5176 Fenwood Ln Orlando, FL$544K42.52,818
- 5140 Fenwood Ln Orlando, FL$634K43.53,298
- 5158 Fenwood Ln Orlando, FL$278K53.5--
- 5194 Fenwood Ln Orlando, FL$644K11828
- 5122 Fenwood Ln Orlando, FL$650K553,762
- 5176 Fenwood Ln Orlando, FL$317K42.52,814
- 5194 Fenwood Ln Orlando, FL$587K543,795
- 5086 Benwick Aly Orlando, FL--------
- 1645 Foss Ave Orlando, FL--------
- 1669 Foss Ave Orlando, FL--------
- 5165 Fenwood Ln Orlando, FL$442K32.52,342
- 5153 Fenwood Ln Orlando, FL$495K322,291
- 5098 Fenwood Ln Orlando, FL$383K32.52,354
- 5177 Fenwood Ln Orlando, FL$519K33.53,274
- 5141 Fenwood Ln Orlando, FL$596K43.53,509
- 5189 Fenwood Ln Orlando, FL$477K332,800
- 5129 Fenwood Ln Orlando, FL$545K32.52,708
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!