16405 Ernest Ct, Edmond, OK 730134 beds, 3 baths, 2,535 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,164 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $312,300
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 782 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,535 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 205291480
- Zillow Home ID: 69163350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16405 Ernest Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.1% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 37.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 73013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73013 home values.
- 16401 Ernest Ct Edmond, OK$381K43.53,212
- 16320 Dustin Ln Edmond, OK$311K332,612
- 16324 Dustin Ln Edmond, OK$304K32.52,463
- 16316 Dustin Ln Edmond, OK$307K322,479
- 16413 Ernest Ct Edmond, OK$321K432,472
- 16408 Ernest Ct Edmond, OK$337K32.52,794
- 16400 Ernest Ct Edmond, OK$327K32.52,648
- 16328 Dustin Ln Edmond, OK$388K43.53,738
- 16400 Grace Ann Ct Edmond, OK$313K32.52,469
- 16404 Grace Ann Ct Edmond, OK$319K32.52,445
- 16416 Ernest Ct Edmond, OK$404K33.253,347
- 16312 Dustin Ln Edmond, OK$378K343,355
- 16400 Dustin Ln Edmond, OK$439K43.53,962
- 16401 Grace Ann Ct Edmond, OK$407K443,203
- 16417 Ernest Ct Edmond, OK$346K432,803
- 16401 Grace Ann Ct Edmond, OK$340K33.53,203
- 16404 Grace Ann Ct Edmond, OK$201K32.52,429
- 16313 Dustin Ln Edmond, OK$340K43.52,800
- 16408 Dustin Ln Edmond, OK$306K32.52,395
- 16317 Dustin Ln Edmond, OK$285K332,110
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.