1641 22nd Ave E, Seattle, WA 981124 beds, 3 baths, 2,790 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1,011,000
- Price/sqft: $362
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 250 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,790 sqft
- Parcel #: 3592500705
- Zillow Home ID: 48883902
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1641 22nd Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38% less than in Seattle, and 53.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 1647 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$1.11M42.52,601
- 1637 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$928K32.252,040
- 1640 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$964K32.252,400
- 1651 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$959K423,270
- 1636 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$907K322,820
- 1646 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$1.11M332,940
- 1652 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$824K332,050
- 1627 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$2.01M52.53,260
- 1656 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$733K11.51,180
- 1634 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$1.06M31.52,970
- 1644 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$1.36M32.53,270
- 1650 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$1.79M43.54,080
- 1660 Interlaken Pl E Seattle, WA$1.13M31.751,910
- 1623 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$1.72M52.753,050
- 1700 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$840K311,830
- 1628 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$2.03M53.53,670
- 1619 22nd Ave E Seattle, WA$1.21M43.52,840
- 1639 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$944K32.52,100
- 1645 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$1.13M54.54,000
- 1635 21st Ave E Seattle, WA$852K31.52,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!